- Heavy duty one-piece base construction of welded carbon steel tubing.
- Vertical upright construction of 0.250" wall DOM Steel tubing.
- Patented internal assembly designed for ease of vertical height adjustment.
- Traverse construction of Thomson bearings and rails.
- Traverse assemblies are equipped with a "half nut" feature allowing both "quick positioning" and "fine adjustment."
- All carbon steel components are coated with a rust inhibitive primer and finished with "Steel It" polyurethane paint.
- All aluminum parts are anodized.
- Stands are supported on 4" diameter locking casters (leveling pads are optional).
Unit of Measure
Upright Wall Thickness
|N/A 0.250 in|
Locking Caster Diameter
|N/A 4 in|
|N/A Carbon Steel|
Type of H-Base Stands
|N/A Double Traverse H-Base Low-Profile H-Base Single H-Base|
|N/A Airlift kit Control Shelf Custom mounting stands Double internal Drop-down tie plate Dual X&Y-axis traverse slide for optimum adjustment capability Extended slot Extended upright Leveling Pads Low profile base enable the stand to nest under forms feed tables or other product conveyors with space restrictions. Yard arm|